Who we are
Our website address is: https://mortalisgame.com.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
When you access our website, a connection is established with CookieFirst’s server to give us the possibility to obtain valid consent from you to the use of certain cookies. CookieFirst then stores a cookie in your browser in order to be able to activate only those cookies to which you have consented and to properly document this. The data processed is stored until the predefined storage period expires or you request to delete the data. Certain mandatory legal storage periods may apply notwithstanding the aforementioned.
Data processing agreement
We have concluded a data processing agreement with CookieFirst. This is a contract required by data protection law, which ensures that data of our website visitors is only processed in accordance with our instructions and in compliance with the GDPR.
Server log files
Our website and CookieFirst automatically collect and store information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. The following data is collected:
- Your consent status or the withdrawal of consent
- Your anonymised IP address
- Information about your Browser
- Information about your Device
- The date and time you have visited our website
- The webpage url where you saved or updated your consent preferences
- The approximate location of the user that saved their consent preference
- A universally unique identifier (UUID) of the website visitor that clicked the cookie banner
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
Mortalis Game may share your personal data:
- with any of our affiliated companies. The legal basis under GDPR is Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR with having organizational and financial requirements within the group as legitimate interest.
- third party payment providers which are bound by strict privacy policies to carry out payment transactions with you. The legal basis under GDPR is Art. 6 (1) lit. b GDPR.
- any authority to which we are obliged by law to disclose your information (e.g. tax authorities for commercial transactions). The legal basis under GDPR is art. 6 (1) lit. c GDPR.
- at your request or your direction.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request (by email to firstname.lastname@example.org) to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How we use your data
We use your data to:
- fulfill our contractual obligations set forth in our Terms and Conditions and comply with applicable law;
- track the transactions you have made via the Mortalis Game Services;
- remember which products you have added to your basket;
- provide customer service to you in relation to your use of the Mortalis Game Services, to deal with enquiries and complaints relating to the use of the Mortalis Game Services and to notify you about any changes to the services that we provide via the Mortalis Game Services;
- send you reminder and verification notifications such as password reminders.
- satisfy verification requirements for account actions or services that implicate account security, identity, or data privacy.
- to optimize your experience of the Mortalis Game Services.
Disclosures for Nevada Residents
We do not sell personal information as defined under Nevada law. If you are a Nevada consumer and wish to submit an opt-out request in the event we ever change our practices with respect to sales, please contact us as email@example.com.
If you have questions or concerns regarding your data, you may contact us using the following contact information:
Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Mortalis Game, Inc.
3055 25th Street